7 creeds have been drawn up as a moral precedent for those wanting to build decentralized tech and/or services.
- The integrity of the blockchain must be upheld
- Above all else the mission and code are law
- Permissions’ intentions must be interpreted through the users end goal
- Servants of the blockchain will exemplify above reproach character
- An oracles duty is to the integrity of the blockchain first and should be used only in a time of need
- The value of data is priceless
- Reverse engineering and charging more for a service that does not cost more to provide is unethical